A trained group of engineers from Electrosteel can render the following technical services to the customer:
- Helping organizations in conceptualization of new schemes, preliminary design and feasibility report of prospective water supply & sewerage schemes.
- Detailed engineering of water supply systems, including preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR), and Bill of Quantity (BOQ) etc.
- Providing guidance on laying/jointing of DI pipes to customers and training the contractors and laying gangs about checking of the pipes at site of handling damages and careful corrective measures of coating and lining and proper pipe installation.
- Interacting with customers on technical matters including location air valves, other appurtenances, restrained joints and design of thrust blocks etc., queries including suggestion for laying precautions.
- Providing guidance in after sales services and solving problems of already laid pipelines viz. pipeline fault diagnosis, rehabilitation, minor repairs.