Manufacturing Procedure of Fittings
The Vacuum Lost Foam Process (VLFP) used for manufacturing of DI fittings, is a much advanced technique and it scores over other conventional process.
Advantages of VLFP Technique
- Higher productivity. Casting process is much faster. So, Faster delivery
- No need of core setting. So no question of core displacement resulting in uneven thickness.
- Much lower chances of having pinhole, slag inclusion or blowhole.
- Maintains high dimensional accuracy, which is so vital for proper fitment and leak-tightness.
- The castings have excellent finish.
- Any combination / length of Fittings can be produced.