Range of Fittings
- All Socketted Ductile Iron Fittings with Push-on joints.
- All Flanged Ductile Iron Fittings.
- Ductile Iron Fittings with push-on type restrained joint.
- Ductile Iron Mechanical Joint Fittings with Rubber Gasket & follower gland.
- Fabricated and custom made Ductile Iron fittings.
Loose Flange Fittings
Electrosteel has also introduced fittings with Adjustable Flange or Loose Flange. Unlike 'As cast' Flanged fitting, in this case, separately cast loose Flanges are mounted on the fittings. A loose Flanged Fittings is comprised of a Flange ring, (in one or more parts bolted together) which can be fixed on the fittings end. This loose Flange can be freely rotated around the axis of the fittings.
Advantages of Loose Flange Fittings
Ductile Iron Special Fittings
- Since the flange can be freely rotated, bolthole alignment with the mating Flange becomes easier.
- As it can be fixed and removed easily, dismantling of adjoining accessories becomes easier. Angles can be adjusted.
- The PN rating of the Fittings can be changed at will, just by changing the loose flange.
Apart from push-on joint and mechanical joint fittings we also manufacture some special fittings, which are extremely useful for practical applications which would have same wall thickness, material and quality tests of standard fittings. Few of these are mentioned below:
Ductile Iron Fabricated Fittings
- 4 way Crosses
- Double Socket Branch Flange level Invert Tee (Scour Tee)
- Caps/Plugs /Puddle Flange
- Flanged Bell Month
- Radial Tee
- Special variation of conventional Fittings such as
- Fittings with one side Flange & one side plain-ended /socketted of a particular length.
- Tees and Reducers with other non standard DN x dn combinations.
- In fact due to the immense flexibility of our manufacturing process by Lost Foam method, virtually any combination of socket/flange/plain-end is possible.
Electrosteel manufactures DI fabricated fittings, by welding together sections of DI Pipes and Castings to form a basic pipe connecting piece, similar in function to some fittings. One such regularly manufactured product is Air Valve Tee. As an example a 100 mm dia, Flanged outlet can be fixed on a 500 mm pipe or larger dia, which serves the purpose of a 500x500x100 Double Socket Branch Flange (DSBF) Tee, ideal for air valve installation. It saves the cost of a DSBF Tee and provides considerable cost economy. These products are made and tested as per the provision of IS:9523.
All Socketted Ductile Iron Fittings from DN 80 to DN 1000 conforming to IS 9524/ ISO 2531/ BS EN 545. Fittings are available in the following joints
- Push-on Joint
- Flanged Joint (Fixed Flange and Rotary Flange)
- Restrained Joint