Occupational Health & Safety Policy
Electrosteel is committed to :
- Ensure healthy and safe working environment of its employees through continuous monitoring and controlling workplace hazards by adopting appropriate technology and best management practices.
- Strive for continual improvement in Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) performance by enhancing awareness, skill and competence of its employees and contractors so as to enable them to demonstrate their involvement, responsibility and accountability towards the same.
- Comply with applicable OH&S legal and other requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Set and review OH&S objective and targets.
- Communicate OH&S Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation and make it available to all interested parties, on demand.